We built a suite of functionality around the standard Wine and Design event. The idea was to make it easier on studio owners and managers to schedule, price, promote and deliver events. A good example of the later is the capability to save/print the Event Roster.
Where to go
The Event Roster can be found at the bottom of the Event Details screen.
What to do
To get there:
- Navigate to the 'Event Calendar' located on the left side navigation panel.
- Select the event you wish to examine.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click 'View Event Roster'. You will be taken to a view of the Event Roster.
- Located at the bottom of the screen is the 'Export Event Roster' button. Click it.
- A PDF file will automatically download* to your computer ready for you to print or save.
*The location of the download will depend on your computer's settings. However, it will always download to the default download location for your browser.
What it should look like
We included spaces for guests to enter their information and to sign their agreement to the liability statement. Now you can simply print an Event Roster before a class begins and get to painting!